Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fashionable Fiction: If Only I Had Listened

     Remember that poem I posted three hours ago? Well, now I'm going to post an outfit inspired by it! Scroll on to see it!

Outfit Inspiration

If Only I Had Listened



     First, I started with a flowy white dress that I would picture a ghost wearing. Next, I added an ornate headband and a pearl bracelet to continue the ethereal vibe. Now, lets toughen this look up a bit! Then, I added striped tights that make me think of Beetlejuice and some studded boots to represent the tougher side of the poem. Then, I added a necklace that both adds another gothic touch and references the simile about the blue jay. I finished it off with a skull ring to add to further explain that the narrator of this poem is dead, if you haven't already figured that out, and a pair of gothic cross earrings.

Love it? Hate it?

Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment