Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome to Geeky Fashion City!

Welcome to Geeky Fashion City!

     I'm Geekygal, and I'm going to tell you a bit about myself...besides my real name, age, and where I live, of course. I like fashion, of course. I'm a geek. Seriously, I am! You're in the presence of a Whovian, a Twihard, a Once Upon a Time junkie, a serious Big Bang fan, a Vampire Diaries person, and an Ugly Betty fan, all at once!


Doctor Who! (insert super cool theme music here)
     I like chocolate, but not too much chocolate. For example, I would eat vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips, but not chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips and chocolate syrup. Ew! I like popcorn, hamburgers, steak, Chicken Kiev, Twinkies, Kit-Kats, Reese's, Little Debbie's, zebre la tortas, and french fries. I love french fries!


I LOVE FRENCH FRIES!!!!!!!

     Now, lets get down to business. Starting tomorrow, I am going to try to write one post a day about either fashion, geeky stuff, a little poem, a short story, a public service announcement, or just something totally and completely random that my very unique friends and I made up.

Well, come back again tomorrow for my first ever official post!

1 comment:

  1. Mi piace torte zebra si sono impressionanti kit kat :)

    ReplyDelete